Fluke 805 FC
- Reliable, repeatable, accurate device for checking bearings and overall vibration
- Features innovative sensor design that minimizes measurement variations caused by device angle or contact pressure
- Provides consistent data quality at both low and high frequency ranges
- Offers four-level severity scale to assess urgency of problems and bearing condition.
Make go or no-go maintenance decisions with confidence. The Fluke 805 Vibration Meter is the most reliable vibration screening device available for frontline mechanical troubleshooting teams that need repeatable, severity-scaled readings of overall vibration and bearing condition.
What Makes the 805 the Best Choice?
- A meter – not a pen – that measures overall vibration as well as specific variables like bearing condition and temperature, to provide a more complete picture
- A combination vibration and force sensor tip that compensates for user variance (force or angle) yielding accurate, repeatable readings
- A four-level severity scale and onboard processor calculate bearing condition and overall vibration using easy-to-understand textual alerts (Good, Satisfactory, Unsatisfactory, Unacceptable)
- Sensor sensitivity can read a wide range of frequencies (10 to 1,000 Hz and 4,000 to 20,000 Hz) covering most machine and component types
- Straight-forward user interface that minimizes the user inputs to RPM range and equipment type