Amprobe IR 750 / 730 / 720 / 710
The Amprobe IR-750, a precision performance 50:1 spot to distance ratio infrared thermometer, offers unparalleled accuracy and response time with a temperature measurement range of -58°F to 2822°F or -50°C to 1550°C. The IR-750 is perfect for demanding quality and process control applications with extremely high accuracy and distance to spot. The IR-750 also features 99 data points recognition, thermocouple inputs, and USB download for advanced HVAC/R, electrical, industrial maintenance, automotive as well as quality control and fire prevention applications.
Check AC units, ventilation, bearings, motors and transformers for overheating, bad electrical connections and fuses.
Key feature list:
- 50:1 Distance to Spot Ratio
- Temp Range of -58°F to 2822°F or -50°C to 1550°C
- Precision accuracy and rapid response time (suggested icon plus/minus symbols)
- Laser pointer, backlit dual LCD Display (suggested icon: light bulb icon per dial)
- Auto display hold and MAX/MIN memory
- Adjustable emissivity for measuring a variety of materials
- 99 memory locations and PC download cable included