DSX-5000 Cable Analyzer
The DSX-5000 CableAnalyzer improves the efficiency of copper certification with unmatched speed for
testing Cat 6A and Class FA while meeting IEC Level V—the most stringent accuracy requirement.
The ProjX Management System ensures jobs are done correctly the first time and helps track progress from
set-up to systems acceptance. Taptive user interface troubleshoots faults faster by graphically indicating
the source of failures including crosstalk, return loss, and shield faults. Analyze test results and create
professional test reports using LinkWare™ Cable Test Management Software.
Fluke Networks’ DSX-5000 CableAnalyzer is Intertek (ETL) Verified in accordance with the IEC 61935-1
specifications for accuracy Level IIIe, IV, and Level V, and in accordance with the ANSI/TIA-1152
specifications for Level IIIe.
• Versiv™ modular design supports copper certification, fiber loss, and OTDR testing
• Taptive™ user interface simplifies set-up, and eliminates errors
• Manage and track testers, setups and results, and generate reports with LinkWare PC and
• Endorsed by more than 28 cabling manufacturers worldwide
• Alien Crosstalk testing capability included